Terms & Conditions
- Use of this website means that you agree to be bound by the site's Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions of use, you must not use this site.
- We are committed to protecting your
privacy. We do not sell, loan, or rent any identifiable information regarding
our customers to any third party. Our company policy is consistent with and
abides by the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
- Emma-Kate Francis reserves
ownership of copyright on all items featured on its website including design,
text, layout, graphics, coding and the selection and arrangement of items
included on the site. In particular all photos used on the website are
copyright of Emma-Kate Francis and may not be used for any purpose without
written permission from Emma-Kate Francis.
- Permission is given to copy or print from this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Emma-Kate Francis and for using the site as a shopping and catalogue resource. Any other usage whatsoever without prior written permission Emma-Kate Francis is strictly prohibited.
- We reserves the right to
change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this
site, as deemed necessary by Emma-Kate Francis.
- Access to this site and the
materials within are supplied free of charge. Whilst we will use our best endeavours
to ensure availability of access, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant that
you will have continuous access to this site. Neither do we warrant that the
site shall be free from viruses or other harmful components.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Emma-Kate Francis prides
herself on her customer relationships. If you are unhappy with the service you
have received please get in touch via the contact page and we will do our best
to resolve any problems.