Terms & Conditions
- Use of this website means that you agree to be bound by the site's Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions of use, you must not use this site.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, loan, or rent any identifiable information regarding our customers to any third party. Our company policy is consistent with and abides by the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
- Emma-Kate Francis reserves ownership of copyright on all items featured on its website including design, text, layout, graphics, coding and the selection and arrangement of items included on the site. In particular all photos used on the website are copyright of Emma-Kate Francis and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from Emma-Kate Francis.
- Permission is given to copy or print from this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Emma-Kate Francis and for using the site as a shopping and catalogue resource. Any other usage whatsoever without prior written permission Emma-Kate Francis is strictly prohibited.
- We reserves the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site, as deemed necessary by Emma-Kate Francis.
- Access to this site and the materials within are supplied free of charge. Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure availability of access, we cannot guarantee and do not warrant that you will have continuous access to this site. Neither do we warrant that the site shall be free from viruses or other harmful components.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Emma-Kate Francis prides herself on her customer relationships. If you are unhappy with the service you have received please get in touch via the contact page and we will do our best to resolve any problems.